CLASS 167: SPECIAL NEEDS CRAFTS
CHAIRPERSON: Jacki Lynn Tromby 905-715-3481
PRIZE MONEY: 1st = $3.00; 2nd = $2.50; 3rd = $2.00
The General Rules of the Sutton Agricultural Society shall apply.
- This section is open to anyone with a special need, Mental or Physical.
- There is no entrance fee.
- Only one item per class per participant.
- There is no age limit for this section.
- All exhibits must be made in the last 12 months, and must be the work of the exhibitor, except where otherwise stated (hand over hand method).
- 2022 theme is “Cowboy Boots & Country Roots”, entries should reflect the theme.
ARTS & CRAFTS (not hand over hand)
- A piece of jewellery handmade any medium
- Painting any medium on canvas – not to exceed 8.5” x 11’
- Article made using paper
- Decorated recycled container
- A rug hooked article
- Sponge or vegetable print painting – not to exceed 8.5” x 11”
NEEDLEWORK (not hand over hand)
- Article of choice – made from fabric
- Cross stiched (emdroidery) item
- A beginner’s swatch of crochet or knitting
- A crochet, knit or corking article
CULINARY ARTS (not hand over hand)
– placed on small 6” paper plate, contained in plastic bags
- 3 Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 Butter tarts
- Apple crisp
- 3 Brownies
- 3 Sugar Cookies
VEGGIES & FLOWERS
- One paper plate with 3 to 5 veggies from your garden
- One vase with 3 to 5 flowers from your garden
ARTS & CRAFTS (hand over hand)
- Drawing, free hand – not to exceed 8.5” x 11”
- Finger painting – not to exceed 8.5” x 11”
- Handmade toy