Class 199: OAAS Poster Competition
Chairperson: Heather Fullerton
Contact: (905) 722-6886
Committee: Abbie Velocci
The General Rules of the Sutton Agricultural Society shall apply.
- Poster must be hand drawn.
- “Promoting Your Fair”, Name and date of fair must be clearly shown on back of poster
- Poster size: Minimum 22cm x 28cm/Maximum 28cm x 44cm without border
- Poster to be centred on cardstock or Bristol board exposing on all four sides showing a 5.5cm border
- In order for your poster to advance to the District level of this competition, please be absolutely certain that your measurements are exact. For more information regarding OAAS judging standards, please visit www.ontariofairs.com
- Winner will be chosen from Class 199, Sections 1, 2 &3 and will be eligible to compete at the O.A.A.S. District 5 Annual Meeting in the fall of 2023. District winners are eligible to compete at the Provincial Competition in 2024.
1st: $10.00; 2nd: $7.50; 3rd: $5.00
- Junior: Up to and including Grade 4
- Intermediate: Grade 5 to 8, inclusive
- Senior: Grade 9 to 12, inclusive