CLASSES 175 to 178 – PHOTOGRAPHY
CHAIRPERSON: Jessie Reevie email@example.com
COMMITTEE: Kyle Stetka firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIZE MONEY: 1st = $5.00; 2nd = $4.00; 3rd = $3.00
The General Rules of the Sutton Agricultural Society shall apply.
- All photos must be 4” x 6” or 5”x 7” – other sizes will not be accepted.
- All photographs must be submitted on photographic paper
- Framed photos will not be accepted,
- Borders are not mandatory. but are accepted with submission(s).*
- Photos entered must be from 2021/2022
- Open to anyone except individuals who derive more than 50% of their income from photography – we encourage all hobby photographers
- Photo(s) must be taken by the exhibitor.
- Same photo cannot be entered in two categories
- Maximum 2 photos per person per section.
- Photos submitted in the “Black & White” section must be Black and White.
- All sections in this contest not marked “Digitally Enhanced” must be unedited. This includes (but is not excluded
to) cropping, colour changes, red-eye removal, lightening, darkening, contrast changing, Photoshop, Adobe
After Effects, etc.
* unless submitted as not “Digitally Enhanced”. Refer to rule 11.
If you require any clarification, or have any questions please email email@example.com.
CLASS 175: CHILDREN 6 YEARS & UNDER
- A day with grandparents
- My Pet
- My Favourite Holiday (Halloween Included)
CLASS 176: CHILDREN 7 TO 13 YEARS
5. Coloured Leaves
6. Western Boots
10. Smiles (on faces)
CLASS 177: HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
13. Black & White
16. Colour: Red
CLASS 178: ADULTS
17. Marco – close up
19. Tree Roots
22. Black and White
23. Wild Life
24. Country Roads
25. 3 (+) Generations (family)
26. 3 generations of boots
28. Childhood Memories