Class 175 to 178: Photography
Chairperson: Jessie Reevie
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and
Committee: Kyle Stetka, Janice Reevie, Sarah Reevie
The General Rules of the Sutton Agricultural Society shall apply.
- All photos must be 4”x 6” or 5” x 7” – other sizes will not be accepted.
- Photos must be on photo paper.
- Framed photos will not be accepted.
- Borders are not mandatory, but are accepted with submission(s).*
- Photos must be from 2022/2023
- Open to anyone except individuals who derive more than 50% of their income from photography – we encourage all hobby photographers.
- Photo(s) must be taken by the exhibitor.
- Same photo cannot be entered in two categories.
- Maximum 2 photos per person per section.
- Photos submitted in the “Black & White” section must be Black and White.
- All sections in this contest not marked “Digitally Enhanced” must be unedited. This includes (but is not excluded to) cropping, colour changes, red-eye removal, lightening, darkening, contrast changing, Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, etc.
*unless submitted as not “Digitally Enhanced”. Refer to Rule 11.
- If you require any clarification, or have any questions please email email@example.com.
1st: $5.00; 2nd: $4.00; 3rd: $3.00
Best In Show: $25.00
Class 175: Children 6 Years and Under
- 1. Horse and Buggy
- 3 of a kind
- Pioneer Village
- Train station
Class 176: Children 7 to 13 Years
- Symmetrical Image
- A day in the life
- Liquid in motion
- Butter churn
- Working animal(s)
Class 177: High School Students
- Action Shot
- Creative Lighting
Class 178: Adults
- Macro – close up
- Washboard and Basin
- Tree Rings
- Black and White
- Birds Eye View
- Clothes Lines
- Then and Now