Friday, 7PM – 10PM – DEMO X racing
Limited to the first 30 entries.
Start time 7:30PM
Sign in and tech opens at 5:30PM
- Demo cross racing heats and feature- RULE CHANGES FOR 2022
- Special heat for youth class. MUST have their guardian riding passenger. This is a one and done heat.
- Cars maybe re entered into the regular racing.
- Opens to drivers 14-15-16 years of age.
- Need 4 entries to run this class.
- 100% payback.
- One and done format.
- Special “one and done heat” open to AWD cars/SUV and 4WD trucks.
- Must be stock vehicles.
- Limited to 8
- 100% payback
- Entry fee $60.
- Racing will consist of qualifying heats.
- Also, an A, B feature will run.
- Cars not qualifying for features can run the free for all round at the end of the night.
- Regular racing is open to passengers.
- Fee for a passenger is $10
- Open to cars, trucks and vans.
IMPACT DEMO CROSS
RULES AND REGULATIONS –DEMO CROSS
NO CHANGES OR ALTERATIONS OF RULES TO BE MADE EXCEPT BY IMPACT MOTORSPORTS
“Official’s Decision is Final”
Saturday 7PM – 10PM – Sutton Fair Demolition Derby
Demolition Derby & Figure 8 Racing
Start time 7PM
Tech and sign in open at 4PM
- Figure 8 racing- Entry fee $60- Heats- Winner only to the feature. *** Limited to 16 entries***** NO CONSI
- Pro Trucks truck- Entry fee $60- One and Done
- STOCK mini smash- Entry fee $70- $2000 to win based on 25 entries. Heats and feature
- FSSS $60 entry-One and done
Entry Forms may be picked up at Gary’s Service & Towing in Keswick.
Business Hours are 8am-6pm Monday through Friday.
The week off Fair I hand in entries on Wednesday night, so after that registration is on the day of event if there are any left.
Phone number for business 905-476-4611