Friday, August 5th, 2022
Registration from 12:15 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Competition starts at 1:00 p.m
Location is at the arena.
CHARIPERSON: Kate Brown email@example.com
COMMITTEE: Andrew Brown, Lisa Lewis
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- The contestant must be able to pedal the tractor without assistance.
- Pedal tractors will be furnished for participants.
- All contestants must wear shoes.
- Contestants will be given three chances to get the sled moving from the starting line.
- The tractor must stay between the lines of the pulling lane at all times.
- If the tractor leaves the pulling lane, the distance will be measured from the starting line to the Point where the tractor crossed the boundary.
- In case of a tie, there will be a pull-off to determine the winner.
- There will be four classes:
Class 1: 30 to 45 pounds Class 2: 46 to 60 pounds
Class 3: 61 to 80 pounds Class 4: 81 to 100 pounds
- Judge’s decision will be final.
- All contestants must be present by the time of the pedal pull with a signed permission slip in hand.
- Registration one hour before pedal pull.
- Only the first twenty (20) children in each class will be qualified to participate.