The General Rules of the Sutton Fair shall Apply.
- The Sutton Fair Exhibitor fee will not be applied to the Baby Show.
- Entries will only be accepted in person at the Sutton Arena on Wednesday August 3rd,2022 from 3pm to 9pm. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Baby Show registration forms can be found on the Sutton Fair Website under Downloads. You can fill it in ahead of time, print it and bring with you to save time. Baby Show registration forms will be available as well at the registration table in the Sutton Arena, on the Wednesday.
- Every participant in the Baby Show must sign a consent waiver. Waiver’s can be found on the Sutton Fair Website under Downloads (complete and print, to bring with you), or it can be filled out at the registration table on the Wednesday August 3rd.
- Every participant must show the birth certificate of the baby participant to verify the age category.
- Babies are judged based upon 2 submitted pictures/ photos.
- 1 – 4” x 6” colour photo/ picture of baby in a diaper only (no headbands or accessories)
- 1 – 4” x 6” colour photo/ picture of baby based on fair theme for current year
- Both photos must be 4” x 6”, no other size will be accepted.
- Photoshopping or photograph enhancements are not permitted. Only untouched from the original shot taken will be accepted. Photoshopping or digitally enhancing means anything done to the original photo, ie. No cropping, colour changes, red-eye removal, lightening or darkening, contrast changing etc. Yes, the judges will be able to tell if you have modified it.
- Professional photographs will not be permitted.
- Do not mount or frame the photos. Photos will be placed together by the Baby Show Committee for display.
- Winners will be announced on Friday evening.
- Prizes will be awarded to 1st place and 2nd place in each category, except for the 2020 COVID category which will have a 1st place prize only.
- All categories are gender inclusive, not divided by Boy/ Girl of the baby.
- Categories are listed as follows:
2020 COVID (for all babies born in 2020)
- Judges will judge the above categories.
- In addition to the judged categories, there will also be a “People’s Choice Award”. The “People’s Choice Award” is an opportunity for those attending the fair on Friday August 5th,2022 to be able to vote for their choice. The “People’s Choice Award” will be awarded to the baby that receives the most votes on Friday August 5th,2022 from 9am – 5pm.
- All winners will be notified. Winners will be presented with their award on Sunday August 7th,2022 at the Closing Award ceremonies on the fair grounds.
- On the last day at the end of the fair, all photos or pictures submitted for the Baby Show will be destroyed.
Visit the documents and downloads page to get all that you need to complete your Show, Class or Category competition.
Winners for the 2022 Sutton Fair Baby Show
Category 0-3 months
1st place Aliyana Di Lisi
2nd place Halen Gilbert
Category 4-6 months
1st place Kelsey Brown
2nd place Nathan Thompson
Category 7-9 months
1st place Jack Graham
2nd place Bear Copeland
Category 10 – 12 months
1st place Bronson Winch
2nd place Gavin Mallory
Category 13-15 months
1st place Amelia Boyd
2nd place Theodore Brewer
Category 16-18 months
1st place Karlee Cox
2nd place Weston Clark-Campbell
Category 2020 COVID
1st place Charlotte Winch
People’s Choice Award